L'Oréal Voluminous Butterfly Waterproof Mascara First Impression

Tuesday, December 02, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments


I was on the hunt for a new mascara but I'm really picky. I was getting really annoyed with Maybelline The Rocket because it was clumping my lashes together, giving me less of natural wispy lashes. As you can see in the before picture, my eyelashes are not naturally curled. That being said, I like a mascara that can keep them curled. I was recommended the L'Oréal Voluminous Butterfly by my amazing friend and I chose waterproof because it usually keeps my lashes curled the best. 
I'm really impressed by this mascara! I could go over multiple times before it showed any signs of clumping. The design of the brush made it easier for me to coat the longer lashes on the outer corner of my eye without getting mascara all over. I've had it on for around an hour and my lashes are still curled!

Just a little from the future Callie update: After using this mascara for a few months I noticed it does flake and cling to my under eye! But besides that, I'm still in love with it.
Thanks for reading! 
-Callie x

0 comments :